Junior Brand Manager
Are you looking to progress your career in the exciting world of FMCG?
Would you like to join a leading global multinational?
About Our Client
Global FMCG multinational with a portfolio of some of the nation's favourite household brands!
Description of the role
Support and assist current UK&IRL Senior Brand Manager in the execution and development of a range of marketing initiatives for the UK leader brand:
- Support all aspects of the marketing function including new product development setup; (monthly sales meetings preparation, launch product and plans preparation and execution of products in store and online).
- With the Senior Brand Manager, define and develop UK marketing plans, activities & creative campaigns
- Key member in the execution of UK specific point of sale (in the Independent Stores and Speciality channels) and responsible for leading toolkit localisation.
- Develop launch plans for new products for local market (volume potential, pricing...)
- Provide technical support to sales department and external customers including sales force, distributors, retailers and consumers with the support of the Technical consultant
- Liaise with local agencies to provide support for the strategy via advertising, PR, point of sale, literature.
- Managing digital activities with the support of the UK Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing Marketing budget for the brand (annual planning and monthly reviewing)
- Assess and measure performance of all set initiatives and competitive benchmarking for future new products development (new category extension)
- Project lead (with Sr Brand Manager Support) to organise the stands and presence at consumer shows and trade shows
The Successful Applicant
Skills & Experience
- Marketing or Business studies degree or similar qualification
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Goal focused and action orientated
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of work
- A strong team player
- Shows agility and flexibility
- 2-3 years Local/Trade Marketing experience or similar
- Full Marketing Mix experience - essential
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal - essential
- Degree in Marketing/Business or marketing qualification
- Strong business commercial acumen - required
- Strong organisational and project management skills - required
- Creative, team spirited, open, strong communication skills, self-independent, ability to multitask, detail orientation- required
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to develop in a highly progressive environment.