Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an exciting Electronics Business
About Our Client
The Junior Buyer will have a great opportunity to work for an exciting Industrial Manufacturing Electronics organisation. My client works with OEM partners to fulfil their electronics manufacture needs and has been established in Nottingham for almost 100 years.
The Junior Buyer will responsible for;
- Analise purchase requirements.
- Place purchase orders in line with MRP
- Monitoring and managing supplier's performance against agreed KPI's
- Ensure on time delivery of items to the planned production date.
- Communicate with internal and external customers on supply related topics.
- Requesting quotations and negotiating best terms.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The Junior Buyer will have previous experience with placing orders, speaking to suppliers on a daily basis and ideally within a fast paced environment. Microsoft proficient, MRP/SAP system user, clear communication and a well organised candidate with the ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously.
What's on Offer
The Junior Buyer will have an exciting opportunity to work for a well established Industrial Manufacturing business, with an ideal commutable location of Nottingham. Excellent career progression, and a CIPS funding scheme, it is really an exciting to join.