Recruiting a Buyer to join healthcare brand based near Camberley
Purchasing, Direct Procurement, Supply Chain, Consumer, Office based
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding health care brand based near Camberley in Surrey.
The Junior Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships with existing suppliers while seeking opportunities with new suppliers
- Managing and supporting day to day communications with internal and external customers
- Driving cost saving initiatives
- Raising PO's and data manipulation/reporting
- Leading continuous improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
The Junior Buyer must have some experience within purchasing and supply chain in a consumer environment.
Communication is key given this role will liaise heavily with cross functional teams and manage customers/suppliers.
It is essential you have some experience in negotiating and an ability to influence.
You must thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Please note this is an office based role.