- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Work in a large, market-competitive FMCG business
About Our Client
The client is an FMCG business based in Greater London.
- Undergo training to learn & understand Indirect Category Management.
- Support Indirect Category Buyer in administering the Indirect Category
- Following proven understanding, capability & performance, manage defined, non-critical, low risk indirect suppliers under the supervision of the Indirect Category Buyer.
- Administer the Indirect Business Flowchart: Liaise with internal stakeholders, legal and board members to facilitate contract approval via the Indirect Business Flowchart
- Attend indirect site leadership team meetings when appropriate
- Reporting & Microsoft application support
- Maintain ERP system
- Help ensure procurement activity is compliant
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of ERP Masterdata systems
- Experience in working in procurement
- Strong attention to detail
- Fantastic analytical skills
- Confidence to interact with senior management and directors
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Progression within an indirect procurement function and exposure to the wider indirects category