- One of the world's largest full-service International Law Firms
- Exciting Opportunity to join Risk and Compliance world
About Our Client
My client is a one of the world's largest full- service US law firm with an international presence. They offer the best of both worlds- the experience of working in a legal team within one of the largest international law firms along with the relaxed, down-to-earth friendliness of a smaller office in London.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Conflicts and AML analyst include:
- Performing an initial review of conflicts search requests
- Conducting conflicts checks and identifying potential issues, where appropriate
- Researching, identifying, and verifying new clients
- Advising and supporting the partners/attorneys on the AML processes
- Assisting in on-going monitoring of current clients
The Successful Applicant
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a Risk appetite. The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as as a part of the team, they will also have relevant Conflict of interest and/or AML background.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Conflicts and AML Analyst to join the legal team within one of the world's largest US Law Firms in the City of London.