Junior Ecommerce Manager
Next step in your career
Be part of a fast growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a high-growth Online Retailer of consumer goods.
The Junior Ecommerce Manager will maintain the existing website with required assets, with a focus on optimisation and delivering great customer experience. The successful candidate will continually monitor and review the user experience, site engagement, conversion and other KPIs to assist with delivering revenue.
The Junior Ecommerce Manager will ensure excellent site standards at all times, working with the development agency to ensure work is carried out in good time, but also improving and developing website navigation and cross-merchandising opportunities, and within the Marketing team, ensuring campaign activity is delivered with high impact and strong content, including email campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record in Ecommerce and Online Trading
- Have a proven ability to interrogate Google Analytics
- Have a proven understanding of customer journey
- Be well-organised
- Have strong prioritisation skills
- Be well-versed with data analysis and interpretation
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience managing agencies
- Be a team player
- Be a self-starter
What's on Offer
The successful Junior Ecommerce manager will receive:
£25,000 - £30,000
This role is based in Cheltenham, with some flexibility to work from home. The role is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday