Junior Events Manager
Are you looking to join a fun and fast paced business?
An exciting opportunity to join these global players in their events team
About Our Client
A global and leading FMCG business with a fun and fast paced environment. They are a truly recognisable brand and provide brilliant career and personal growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching potential new business development opportunities and ensuring cross promotional opportunities where possibe
- Taking ownership of key licensees for the business
- Managing one of the most recognisable brands within the portfolio on a day to day basis
- Leading marketing activities related to your brand
- Managing contracts for the region, processing new deals and supporting negotiations
- Supporting with budget management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
Experience within licensing, entertainment or events is essential
The ability to take ownership of projects
Demonstrable problem solving experience in a creative manner
The ability to deliver on deadlines
The ability to engage with external and third parties comfortably
- The drive to see projects through to completion with high standards
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £35,000 + benefits is on offer for the successful candidate along with brilliant career progression and the chance to join this high energy and leading business.