Junior Export Clerk
This is an opportunity to expand and develop your skills within Exports.
My client is a leading supplier of pharmaceutical products globally.
About Our Client
My client is looking to expand their shipping team and is looking for the successful candidate to join their team as an Export Clerk. My client, based near Neasden is a leading provider of pharmaceutical products.
The successful candidate will join my clients shipping team as an Export Clerk and undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
- Producing and checking essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers, including customs documentation
- Updating and maintaining accurate shipping information in our Freight software database
- Assisting with transport arrangements by sea, air and road
- Dealing with customers enquiries relating to orders, shipments and deliveries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Undertaking various other administrative duties
- Responsible for the input of export customs entries in SAP (training will be provided).
- Liaising with customers and overseas agents
- Providing Liaison between the company, Air / Sea Carrier and HMRC (when required).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will live within a commuting distance to Neasden and will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous administrative experience in the shipping & logistics sector.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of export documentation
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills and competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.