- Varied post in an international business
- Perfect role for anyone looking to move to business partnering role
About Our Client
This Reading based business has seen significant changes over the last few years as they centralised their European operations into Reading and have made improvements in process and procedure. They are well established and have been working in their technology based market for over 30 years.
They have a supportive team and offer anyone looking to work towards a qualification an extraordinary opportunity to get a wide range of skills added to their resume.
The key responsibility of the Junior FP&A Finance Analyst will be to:
Regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis
* Finance business partner and trusted advisor to specific Board members and their teams
* Produce, review and analyse financial accounts at departmental level
* Forecasting and budgeting, as well as supporting and enhancing the Forecasting and Budgeting process
* Provide financial insight and analysis to support decision making
* Understand the numbers and drivers behind them, build and develop the story behind the numbers - and communicate back to non-finance stakeholders in simple, user-friendly way
* Sales commissions calculations and reporting
* Produce and review month end calculations
* Support month end across wider Finance team
* Support the FP&A team in their work
* Drive automation of reporting and improve efficiency of our current reporting processes
* Create new reports and enhance existing reporting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Junior FP&A Finance Analyst will already have some exposure to a month end related role and will be able to show a clear and effective communication style, which influences and supports the decision making process.
Ideally you will be working towards a recognised qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
What's on Offer
The Junior FP&A Finance Analyst comes with:
- Amazing technical variation
- Highly competitive salary
- Study Support
- Career Progression and Development
- Brilliant exposure to senior Finance
- Very commercial role.