Junior Girl's wear Designer
Established supplier based in Central London.
Fast fashion suppliers for high-street accounts, sourcing fabric from Turkey.
About Our Client
My client is an established supplier based in Central London. They specialise in fast fashion womenswear, menswear and childrenswear for all the main high-street accounts, sourcing fabric from Turkey.
The successful Girl's wear Designer will need to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities efficiently and adapt and overcome issues confidently
- Have experience working with licence (Optional)
- Have experience working with print/graphics/strong on CAD
- Liaise with factories to develop and sample ranges, working closely with our in-country product development team
- Presenting ranges to buying and design teams, developing and maintaining business relationships
- European travel required
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Girl's wear Designer will ideally come from a supplier background
- Degree in Fashion Design or similar with a minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Portfolio should demonstrate strong commercial awareness and understanding of Girl's wear trends, print and graphics
- Sound knowledge of fabric, print and application techniques for design execution
- Candidate must be a proactive self-starter able to work on own initiative with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of CAD software is essential
- Range planning and critical path management
- Commercial eye with strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
Attractive salary with opportunities to travel and opportunities for progression within the company.