Junior Graphic Designer
Working with a leading financial services firm
An exciting opportunity to join a growing design team
About Our Client
The business are a successful financial services firm who put marketing at the heart of their personalised and client focused approach. They are looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer into their team who will be responsible for the design and production of marketing collateral for the team.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Working within the Marketing and Business Development team, the primary objectives of this role are the origination and updating of collateral - to include brochures, flyers, adverts, invites, and digital assets.
- You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and be responsible for updating collateral as well as creating new items, dependant on the brief.
- Working closely with marketing colleagues and various business stakeholders, in managing the creation, production and distribution of marketing communication materials for use within key distribution channels (both internal and external).
- Ensure projects are kept up to date with latest design files/artwork and follow agreed processes
- Producing PowerPoint slides
- Supporting events and conferences/seminars by delivering all relevant marketing/promotional materials
- Manage relationships with external creative and print agencies to ensure all communications activity supports the brand.
- Ensure financial promotions policy is adhered to for all financial promotions.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
Skills required of the Junior Graphic Designer:
- You should be able to plan your time effectively to meet deadlines as well as produce work to a consistently high creative standard when required. Attention to detail as well as being motivated are key attributes needed for this role.
- With a high volume of requests, the candidate must be able to work quickly and determine how to manage different priorities. Some jobs will be simple updates; other requests will require more creativity and more time spent.
- Ideally will have experience in financial services marketing
- A basic understanding of the wealth management industry and products/services
- A real passion and interest in great design and creative
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively without missing deadlines.
- A strong proactive attitude and the confidence to take ownership of projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree level or equivalent qualification/experience
- Fluent in the Adobe CC Suite in a Windows environment (Essential)
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite for PC, including PowerPoint presentations (Essential)
- Brand guardian
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Internal stakeholder skills with a demonstrated ability to take a brief.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package for the suitable candidate.