Junior Legal Counsel
Rapidly Expanding business and legal team
True development opportunity for succesfull applicant.
About Our Client
My clients is a rapidly growing business within the pharmaceuticals sphere.
Growth is fuelling the need for additional commercial support in the legal team.
- drafting; reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts (e.g. distribution agreements; contract manufacturing agreements; IT/software agreements; marketing agreements);
- advising on compliance and regulatory matters;
- handling/managing contractual disputes;
- Mergers & Acquisitions, including due diligence, disclosure and the drafting/negotiation of purchase agreements;
- assist with the provision of internal training for the wider business on general legal matters such as GDPR and Competition law;
- liaise with and manage external legal counsel to assist on the matters above including IP agents to protect the Group's international trademark and patent portfolio.
- supporting with general queries.
As part of a growing team, you will also be expected to assist with mentoring of a trainee lawyer/paralegal member of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with at least two year's post-qualification experience in a range of commercial and corporate matters with an ability to demonstrate sufficient experience with IP rich and/or manufacturing and distribution.
What's on Offer
Generous package and benefits.
Wonderfully supporting team.
High quality work.
Fast Track opportunity for the correct applicant.