- Opportunity to diversify your experience
- Develop a great portfolio of clients and develop your career in the process
About Our Client
Leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in the heart of Bristol. All Partners are trained within the top 10 firms and bring a wealth of knowledge to this firm. They are excellent at developing their seniors to become Managers and this role will be no different.
The key responsibilities for this Junior Manager position based in Bristol are:
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with all assigned clients to resolve any queries or issues as they arise during the compliance process, raising any issues with senior staff as necessary
- Undertaking specific advisory projects or technical research as directed by Partner
- The efficient preparation/review of accounts, business tax returns, personal tax returns and VAT returns.
- Look for opportunities to advise and aid clients on an ongoing basis
The Successful Applicant
You will have/be:
Have a background in UK Audit
Bring a passionate and Enthusiastic attitude to broaden your experience and knowledge.
Wanting to progress your career to client and people management
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £40,000
Excellent career progression.
Prestigious client base
Wider Benefits package