Junior Merchandiser (analytical)
An exciting position working with a leading growing retailer
A data driven analytical position where you can add value to the business
About Our Client
A leading growing Retailer. Please contact the consultant for further information.
- Assisting in the creation of seasonal budgets and buy plans by providing analysis of historical data, customer insights and retail data in order to create range plan by brand/category for season.
- Supporting the product team to deliver agreed KPI's through production of trading reports to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Helping with monitoring divisional open to buy in line with agreed budget.
- Manage the flow of intake to optimise stock turn, liaising with suppliers and colleagues in Buying and Operations.
- Work with trading team to launch product on time, track vs forecasted performance, identify slow moving product and suggest actions to improve performance.
- Ad-hoc data reporting and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
If you're looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
Strong excel skills
Data driven role where analysis and presentation of data will be required
What's on Offer
- A great Company culture
- Your birthday off
- Subsidised canteen
- Generous staff discount
- Healthcare cash plan