Junior Production Coordinator
Working for a well-established supplier
Working with great accounts.
About Our Client
My client is based in Hatfield Hertfordshire. They supply to businesses such as; The Arcadia Group, Next, Amazon and Sears.
- Sending label information to factories, including P&P or LOF, Label positioning
- Approve Care label artwork.
- Order Price tickets as needed.
- Order Hangers for Bangladesh production to be delivered to Processors.
- Send visuals of labels to factories.
- Order bag stickers for processors when needed, ensure they are checked before issuing.
- Check and approve invoices relating to your department
- Arranging button pull & toxicity testing for Children's wear.
- Advising trim & labels costs to Production director which are not included in factory CMT, so that cost can be debited.
- Checking production garments labels, trims are correct before customer submission.
- Advising any delays or issues that will/may delay delivery of production.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need a few years in the industry within the trimmings / fabric sector as well as coming from supply background. My client is looking for someone who can use their own initiative, who is very well organised.
What's on Offer
A great secure fashion supply business working with great accounts, with a competitive salary.