Junior Project Manager - Application
Global FTSE 250 professional services organisation
Global Applications Transformation strategy
About Our Client
The client is a global FTSE 250 professional services organisation with presence across 38 countries with 7000 employees.
- High-level definition of the project through the production and agreement with stakeholders of a Project Approval Request Form.
- Detailed definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Project Initiation Document (PID) as defined by the PMO Methodology.
- Robust detailed project planning and ongoing tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented.
- Scope and approach of the project, agreeing changes with the appropriate steering and management groups as defined in the PID and maintaining a record of those changes.
- Delivery method as agreed with Stakeholders.
- Relevant governance for the project ensuring stakeholders are updated regularly on progress and can make informed decisions.
- Financial management of the project and its impact.
- Delivery activities of resources assigned to the project.
- Managing and overseeing any third parties within the scope of the project.
- Change management and communications approach including the business readiness.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent delivery focus and drive.
- Direct experience of IT Applications and related project delivery, including business change elements.
- Proven track record in delivering IT Application projects and managing virtual and distributed IT teams (including suppliers and third-party resources).
- Direct experience of project planning tools - MS Project preferred.
- Direct experience of project financial management.
- Good communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management.
- Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance.
- 3-4 years of project management experience.
What's on Offer
£45K - £55K + Benefits.