Junior Project Manager - International Luxury Retail
*Work for a Global High End Luxury Retailer
*Work on an array of exciting international projects
About Our Client
The client is a Globally acknowledge Luxury Retail brand, currently expanding their IT and Retail sectors.
- Closely work with the group front office application team to roll out in the brand all POS, Mobile POS, CRM and Clienteling initiatives.
- Closely work with the group O&I team to coordinate the roll out of network / infrastructure IT projects in retail stores.
- Responsible to manage always new and exciting information systems projects across different fields (pricing, digital in store, client apps, digital in showroom, data-driven retail, …) according to Brand's priorities.
- Responsible of running periodic review with the business in order to identify and formalise new requirements and then relay them to the group for application's enhancements.
- Secondary point of contact for all topics related to front office applications.
- Support business partners in the transition and change management phase, developing expertise to meet business objectives, identifying ways to improve processes, where applicable, and implement best practices.
- Work closely with CIO on key strategic initiatives for the Brand.
- Responsible for delivering the application service to the business.
- Primary point of contact for any application-related topic, including investigation on bugs, testing, collection of requests for enhancements.
- Responsible to run periodic review with the Business and Retail teams to make sure the IT service provided by the group O&I team is in line with Business needs and expectations.
- Responsible to coordinate IT requests and implementation done by group O&I team for new store openings.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills with an ability to run multiple projects at the same time while being focused on results.
- Ability to lead and influence different MIS teams at group level in order to keep them working effectively together and meet projects requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- IT / applications mind-set, with the ability of translating business requirements into the definition of software functions.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary between £35,000 - £40,000. Additional benefits and expended International travel (Paris, Milan, New York).