- Be a part of a Transformation project part of the NHS
About Our Client
A NHS Trust within London
- Ensure the scope and purpose of the project is clear through the preparation of a Project Proposal/Brief, to be approved by the Executive Lead. This needs to include clarification of the benefits expected as an outcome of the project, as well as the scope, quality standards, targets, budget, timeframe and any other constraints for the changes required.
- Develop the business case for the project, usually including an options appraisal, using data and information to ensure that proposed changes are compatible with strategic objectives and commissioner requirements, that timescales are realistic and that they are financially robust
- Produce project documents (such as the Project Definition Document and Project Plan) to be approved by the Project Board and/or Executive Lead.
- Develop a good knowledge of the services provided by the trust, strategic objectives, local area, commissioning requirements and key stakeholders and ensure that project implementation and change management plans take these into account.
- Support the commissioning and procurement of products, equipment, services, systems and facilities, as required for the delivery of the project.
- Assess and establish data and analytical requirements to engage key stakeholders.
- Identify the information and analysis required to track whether expected benefits have been realised after projects or other changes have been implemented.
- Liaise with the Business Information Team to ensure the timely availability of information and analysis to support the successful delivery of projects, programmes, service redesign or other change initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working as a Project Manager is essential.
- Experience as a manager in a healthcare setting.
- Proven ability and experience of leading and managing change programmes.
- Experience of facilitating learning, public speaking, conference presentations, e.g. in Trust wide meetings.
- Experience of collation, analysis and dissemination of information or data.
- Managing people and budgets.
- Experience using software packages to support change (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio).
What's on Offer
£200-£250 a day Inside IR35
Quote job ref