- UK Law Firm
- Great Progression
About Our Client
The client is a top 100 UK law firm, with offices throughout the south of England.
- Carrying out AML checks, including PEP and SOF
- Performing conflict of interest checks for all new clients
- Taking responsibility for the Lexcel accreditation
- Assisting with other general matter management requirements
- Other ad hoc projects where required
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree
- Previous experience within a law firm, as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A desire to build a successful career within risk and compliance
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to sink their teeth into a new challenge, and is offering flexible hours and a great starting salary for the right candidate.