- Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Support Tech - (Client Set-up)
- Work in the UK;s largest entertainment-technology in a collaborative company
About Our Client
The U.K.'s foremost entertainment-technology provider, building cloud-based workflows and payroll solutions that streamline your production. The company has been an indispensable ally to the U.K.'s biggest studios and productions for more than three decades, giving their customers industry-leading speed, security, and reliability. And with their acquisition by Cast & Crew, both companies have significantly scaled their services.
- A complete understanding of customer's requests, and setup environment
- Ensure that the customer's requests have been met and the system configured appropriately.
- Ensure the clients configuration needs are met in a timely manner.
- Have an understanding of the customers needs and how this translates into the software configuration.
- Modify configuration of Cast & Crew / Sargent-Disc's digital solutions per customer requests.
- Work effectively as a member of the team with relevant and efficient communication.
- Help with creating user guides and training materials
- Communicate issues that are complex in nature, both verbally and in writing to the relevant teams.
- Other related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical aptitude required
- Good experience with software such as Excel , Word.
- Ability to design custom workflows, business rules and other requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Skilled with computers and business applications
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Comfort and skill working with all levels of the team
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
What's on Offer
To work in the U.K's largest cloud based payroll provider to the top media and entertainment companies. Lots to learn as the company is growing and to develop over time.