Junior Trade Marketing Manager
Deliver trade marketing activities, campaigns and events across select retailers
Influence key relationships; whilst representing global and household brands.
About Our Client
A global brand within the consumer and entertainment sector!!!!
This business invites you into a small and close-knit team; all passionate about the brands that they represent. This business provides ownership and exposure to senior leadership and adds an excellent household name to your CV.
The successful Junior Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing retailer activity; driving the activation plan through POS, campaigns and experiential.
- Budget management, and taking insights to improve future projects.
- Leading agency briefs and relationships.
- Driving long-term and sustainable stakeholder engagement.
- End-to-end creative project management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Junior Trade Marketing Manager should have the following background;
- Stakeholder management skills from a trade marketing, shopper marketing, retail marketing or channel marketing position.
- A strong understanding of POS and the process to lead this into store.
- The ability to prioritise and organise effectively.
- A humble, proactive and team-centric attitude.
What's on Offer
An opportunity with a global and recognised brand within the FMCG/ entertainment sector.