- Do you have a commercial background within the manufacturing industry?
- Want to play a pivotal role in driving growth and success?
About Our Client
Kingsway create products for the most demanding environments. Their unique 3 step project delivery philosophy of 'Design, Define and Deliver' means that they listen to their clients very specific needs and use their considerable experience to deliver a solution that exceeds their clients expectations.
As thought leaders within the industry, be it a complete door system, secure vision panel, or anti-ligature door hardware, every product is design led and customer driven.
As the company is delivering double digit growth and having a huge impact on the industry on a domestic and international scale, they are now looking to add to their commercial team to work closely with their consultants- it couldn't be a better time to join them on this journey!
The primary responsibility for the Key Account Executive will be to work closely with the Project Consultant in driving growth across the assigned region.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Liaising with new and existing customers as their key point of contact on initial enquiries.
- Providing technical and commercial information to customers.
- Working collaboratively with the Project Consultant towards mutual targets.
- Account and Industry market mapping to identify growth areas.
- Support on new and current projects- collaboratively working with the wider team to ensure smooth execution on each project.
- Working closely with existing accounts to identify new sales opportunities.
- Travelling frequently to customer sites across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The Key Account Executive will:
- Have a commercial background preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Be a self-starter, enthusiastic and ambitious individual.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Have a strong customer-centric approach.
- Preferably have a technical background with consultative sales experience.
- Have demonstrable experience in growing existing accounts whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Be analytical and strategic in their approach.
- Be flexible in being able to travel frequently to client sites.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive basic salary and package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are truly on the upward curve and will be for a long time as their growth plans come to fruition. Not only will you play a pivotal role in achieving this, there is also a great platform to grow and develop your career further!