- Global FMCG/Consumer Business
About Our Client
The Dr. Wolff Group, founded in 1905 and now in its 4th generation, is an expanding German Family business with an International orientation and a well-known manufacturer of branded products for hair care, cosmetics and medical devices. Dr. Wolff has succeeded in developing genuine innovations for more than 100 years and in marketing them creatively. With about 780 employees and activities in over 60 countries Dr. Wolff is on a worldwide growth course.
Brands include Alcina, Alpecin, Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste, Karex and Plantur.
In Germany Alpecin is the Number 1 Shampoo for men and Plantur is the Number 1 for women.
The UK is our second biggest market after Germany with subsidiaries among others in China, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, Italy, Finland, USA, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Netherlands.
- Manage and Develop the E-Commerce channels in the UK (marketplaces & online shops)
- Independent support of selected sales and distribution partners (online & offline)
- Implementation of the sales strategy and the achievement of corporate goals
- Regular performance monitoring and reporting based on relevant KPIs as well as deriving recommendations for action
- Implementation of a uniform brand strategy (data, content, graphics and SEO)
- Creation of market analysis, reports and forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the area of D2C online sales via platforms (Amazon) and online shops (Shopify)
- Passion for functional brands and a high affinity for numbers
- Entrepreneurial thinking, negotiating skills, assertiveness and independent and goal-oriented work
- Personal responsibility and success orientation
- German language skills are an advantage but not a must
- Willingness to travel
- A successfully completed degree in business administration or another subject or a successfully completed commercial vocational training with the corresponding additional qualification
What's on Offer
- Competitive package plus the opportunity to join a high-performance and high-growth family business with over 100 years of tradition.
- You will have the ability to develop your career in a dynamic, internationally expanding, medium-sized company offering accountability and autonomy.
- Intensive on-boarding at the headquarters in Germany and across our other international offices.