- Account managing a European distribution network for the brands
- Account management and business development across Europe
About Our Client
Leading client in Beauty, Personal Care & Wellness brands.
Key Account Manager - Europe (Health & Beauty)
The Key Account Manager - Europe (Health & Beauty) will spearhead the next stage of my client's European growth by growing market share, expanding the ranges and scaling a European distribution network in a profitable way. They will collaborate closely with the European sales and marketing team, as well as customer service, finance and purchasing teams to plan and execute sales growth across the region.
Manage day to day relationships with the distribution partners and direct to retail accounts where applicable. Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups and identify all opportunities with the partners as well as in retail to maximise sales and profits. Manage own commercial aspects of the role including P&L, JBPs and a marketing budget.
The Successful Applicant
The Key Account Manager - Europe (Health & Beauty) will:
- have experience in a sales role working with consumer brands in a similar health, beauty, personal care, wellness type business
- have previous key account management experience as well as experience of working with and influencing distribution partners
- have a proven track record of sales growth
- have experience of NPD
- have excellent negotiation skills and experience of securing preferably trading terms
- be a real go getter, we do need someone who wants to hunt new business in this role, be limitless and relentless in their pursuit of growth
- have access 2-3 days per week to the south east England office, based close to Heathrow
- be able to travel frequently into Europe for the role
What's on Offer
The Key Account Manager - Europe (Health & Beauty) can expect a salary between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum (DOE) + on target earnings of 20% per annum + benefits