Key Account Manager - High street / travel retail
Central London office
Progression within a well known household brand
About Our Client
My client are a Global organisation and a household name within the beauty space. They are always on the wish list of companies to work for in this space and are growing year on year.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop close working relationships at all levels in each Key Account through a consultative business to business approach
- Maximise sales opportunities and be aware of online activities and promotions, category sales and commercial and operational targets.
- Develop relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders:
- (Internal) - Head of Key Accounts, Commercial, Marketing, Education, UK Finance, Credit control and Supply Chain teams
- (External) - Management and Buying teams within each Key Account and operational personnel
- Support in defining budgets, targets and strategy for key partners according to annual targets, market trends, launches/promotions & competitor's activities
- Deliver against JBPs and arrange weekly calls and monthly meetings to review promotional activity and identify areas for growth
- Produce meaningful and accurate reports, analysis of KPIs from sales data
- Build contacts with the forecasting and supply chain teams within each key account to work together to create the most efficient and effective supply chain
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record within high street and travel retail ideally gained with a luxury brand
- Proven account management experience and ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders within key accounts
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient, tenacious and persuasive with excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Have desire and ability to be a brand advocate
- Demonstrates drive, energy and resilience to work in an agile trading environment
- Experience of influencing and negotiating with teams at all levels
- Must be organised, self-motivated and extremely well presented.
- Demonstrates good networking skills (internally and externally) and actively seeks to use contacts to further their own input, impact and influence
- Advanced level Excel required. Knowledge of Tableau would also be desirable.
- Data driven with a keen focus on sales analysis and forecasting
- Experience of building reports, managing and interpreting data and providing analysis and commentary to draw out key issues and themes
- Be willing and able to undertake regular national travel
- Be sales driven and commercially aware of the beauty/ fashion market and trends
- Full driving license
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary DOE