- Managed IT Services Specialist
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within business development.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading IT Managed Services provider in the UK.
As Key Account Manager you will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- Drive and manage business within a small portfolio of customer accounts.
- Develop and close sales opportunities within the Managed IT Services space.
- Target businesses headquartered in the UK within the Mid-Market and Enterprise space.
- Focus on cross selling Managed IT Services and products across current customers.
- Acquisition of new logos.
- Achieve personal sales targets through development and closure of new high value opportunities.
- Present solutions to customers which support them to achieve business objectives.
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives.
- Develop accounts plans and sales campaigns to secure new contracts.
- Home based role with occasional travel into head office.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of success selling IT Managed Services.
- Key account management experience.
- Experience selling IT solutions in the Mid-Market and Enterprise space.
- Strong understanding of the Managed IT and Data Communications sectors.
- Comfortable operating a CRM system.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- A basic salary up to £70,000
- OTE of £70,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- Health Cash Plan