Key Account Manager
A great opportunity to join a global skincare and pharmaceutical business
Leading brands within the premium and expert skincare sector
About Our Client
I am working closely with a leading Global Dermo-Cosmétique business within the expert skin and haircare sector and via a select distribution model.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve retail sales targets of a portfolio of brands through the leadership, management, joint business planning and co-ordination of all resources across a multi-functional team.
- P & L Responsibility and customer promotional investment management
- Ensure that all promotional activity in the designated key accounts is budgeted and forecasted and those forecasts are communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Be proactive in developing relationships with buyers and other key personnel in retail accounts to support and develop the business profitably for the long term
- To provide, analysis on all elements of the Key account strategy to inform and drive contingency where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the health care, skincare and beauty marketplace.
- Experience of High Street Health care & Pharmacy retailers via an OMNI channel approach.
- Demonstrate key account management competencies and in-depth sales principles.
- The ability to communicate with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Ability to build sustainable relationships, create and effectively communicate a strategy to their Key Accounts that will engage and gain preferred status for the brand portfolio.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate opportunities, solve practical problems or resolve issues.
What's on Offer
The Key Account Manager position is offering a competitive basic annual salary + package for the successful candidate. The role is for an initial minimum 12-month contract with the potential to join on a permanent basis.