- Leading supplier of home decor and textiles
- Working with retail customers
About Our Client
The business has grown into the leading British based designer, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of furniture, home décor and accessories. They pride themselves on offering their customers choice, and are committed to offering the complete home furnishing solution.
All sourcing is done overseas, and customers include the likes of Wayfair, M&S, Dunelm and TK Maxx.
As Key Account Manager you will look after a number of accounts across own label homeware and textiles.
You will work in close collaboration with the design team, creating bespoke products across all product categories.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Key account manager or business development manager experience
- Prior experience working in either textiles or homewares or related product category
- We are open to candidates that are looking to step up into this level of role as long as you have worked in a sales role in the right product category
- Due to the nature of the role, working with the design team and having a state of the art showroom, an office presence will be required weekly.
What's on Offer
up to £45,00 + additional benefits.