- Do you want to work for a global brand?
- Do you have Key Account Management experience?
About Our Client
My client is a provider of elevators, escalators and automatic building doors.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include growing their multiple client base by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities with our clients and to attend all client meetings on behalf of the company. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
You will be accountable for:
- Customer relationship management
- Managing strategic and/or Core 1 customers assigned to him/her
- Accuracy of customer data and hierarchies.
- Customer plans, their approval and follow-up with the unit management
- Building and coordinating relationships on many levels between customers organisation as well as other stakeholders.
- Evaluating any commercial or operational risks or customer complaints related to the account and raising them with the Management team
- Creating and managing opportunities in his/her customer base with the account teams
- Responsible for sharing customer knowledge and contacts to support other account team members to win the orders
- Creates value propositions with clearly described benefits of solutions for customer's needs
- Accountable for national or frame agreements and managing the customer's contract portfolio
- Responsible for developing the profitability of the customer's business
The Successful Applicant
The successful will be:
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organised team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Four to five year's previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
What's on Offer
The candidate will be receive:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Health care