- Opportunity to work for an incredibly successful fashion brand
- The opportunity to relocate to a fantastic city
About Our Client
The Merchandiser will be working within a highly successful fast paced business.
This large scale business, based in a beautiful city, has seen phenomenal growth over the past year.
- Responsible for the delivery of the sales, stock turn and contribution budgets
- To conduct regular trading reviews with the Buying teams to maximise sales and manage stock levels
- To identify current and future trading opportunities
- Identify and manage trading risks
- Analyse, interpret and suggest recommendations on all reports
- To review the WSSIs regularly with the AM and decide upon appropriate action
- To decide which styles require line projections
- Agree intake and cut off weeks for stock in season
- Recommend and agree which styles to go into markdown
- To determine the carryover styles
- To ensure all aspects of strategic planning are met (WSSI, LPs, Option Planning and Assortment Manager)
The Successful Applicant
Be at an established Merchandiser level within a fashion business (2 - 3 years experience)
Have experience managing a team
Highly analytical - Problem solving and maintaining accurate planning tools
Great attention to detail - Responsible for investigating and resolving any data inaccuracies, and ensuring the accuracy of all reports produced (including strategy, sign off and store range presentations)
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work within an inspirational business, based in a stunning city, notorious for promoting high achievers.