- Great opportunity to work in an international investment bank within
- a KYC Analyst position.
About Our Client
A well-established international investment bank based in their London office.
As a KYC Analyst you will:
Provide end-to-end KYC expertise throughout respective KYC programs
Review and prepare all KYC documentation ready for approval, inclusive of KYC / PEP / sanctions and adverse news for further review
Liaise with front office staff and clients in order to obtain outstanding documentation / information
Evaluate and assess complex KYC issues
Screen clients and all related parties with a view to identifying PEPs, sanctions and / or adverse news matches
Manage stakeholders across core internal departments inclusive of Financial Crimes Compliance, Credit, Legal, Operations and Front Office Business Units.
The Successful Applicant
The successful KYC Analyst will have:
· Minimum 3+ years' experience of AML / KYC gained within capital markets
· Experience of reviewing complex structures, PEPs and Sanctions screening
· Experience of using approved KYC vendor sources
· Experience in assessing nature and purpose of relationships, source of funds / wealth and ownership structures as core staples within KYC· Healthy knowledge of all relevant laws and regulation's including FATCA, JMLSG, AML and FCA Regulations
· Ability to be able to communicate upwards with confidence to senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
Competitive salary please enquire.