Ladieswear Designer (Hong Kong)
Amazing well established Suppliers
With a great salary
About Our Client
My client was founded in 1981 by the Mahtani family in Hong Kong with a single office and a handful of employees. Today, the business comprises more than 30k employees supporting the business of manufacturing and supplying high-quality garments to top brands in the US and EU.
- Designing young ladieswear multi fashion products jersey and woven
- Developing ranges and working as part of a tight knit team from initial concept through to finished product
- Trend Research
- Monitoring online market and high street trends and competitors
- Working on trend, colour, shape, graphic and fabric direction
- Interpreting trends and translating to customer profile in a commercial and professional way
- Identifying potential for exploitation
- Liaising with factories and suppliers in the Far East and building strong relationships
- Processing samples
- Fully understand the high street & fast fashion market
- Be fully aware of the production process from start to finish
- Be computer literate with strong hand writing skill
The Successful Applicant
- Young ladieswear design background is essential.
- Experience of working with fast fashion suppliers to retailers.
- Strong commercial awareness and be up to date with current trends, key shapes, colours, graphics etc.
- Creative, young, trend setting, styling fashion background is needed.
- Production of design specifications suitable for factories to understand.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and raw materials to develop samples and ranges effectively and to cost.
- Ability to fully understand customer requirements.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Fully computer literate.
What's on Offer
Amazing office, amazing opportunity and an amazing salary