- Excellent opportunity to progress your career at a sustainable developer
- Full exposure to acquisitions
About Our Client
This progressive developer combines a pioneering approach to construction, energy generation and smart technology. Their mission is to deliver a sustainable, affordable and scalable solution to help solve the UK's housing crisis. The company are in a period of substantial growth and actively looking to acquire 3-5 sites over the next 12 months. This is an opportunity for significant career progression within an innovative and pro-active developer.
The successful applicant will play a key role in ensuring the successful acquisition of their next sites and have involvement in the delivery of those projects - which are within a rapidly growing area of the construction industry: modular eco-housing. Whilst this role has a bias on land acquisition, my client are looking for a proactive individual who also has demonstratable experience of the wider development lifecycle. An interest in sustainable construction and knowledge of national policy and climate change is beneficial but not essential for this role.
- Site bids and acquisition legals.
- Manage and lead planning applications as required (full/RMA/s73/96).
- Sourcing and appraising on and off market new land opportunities at various stages of planning.
- Continued involvement in the financial direction of sites post acquisition and planning, monitor project progress against development appraisal objectives throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing colleagues, ensuring that the product specification and offer is market facing to drive profitability.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years' experience operating within a residential-led Development Manager role at a Home Counties PLC developer. Strong track record of identifying and securing new land opportunities in the Homes Counties. This position would suit a highly motivated land individual with a strategic and innovative approach.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, a lucrative bonus structure focused on land acquisitions, along with the opportunity to work in a project-based, collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.