- Excellent opportunity to progress your career at a FTSE 100 developer
- Significant financial backing provided in a strategic land role
About Our Client
This property group are focused on building homes and communities across London and the South East of England focusing on large-scale regeneration developments. The strategic land team secures long term strategic land for production and delivery by the group. Reporting directly to MD you will work closely with the wider team to provide planning advice on potential new land acquisitions and to secure planning permission for acquired sites in Greater London and the SE.
There will be a focus on collaborative working with local authorities and other stakeholders, promoting sites through the Local Plan process and subsequently seeking planning consent. This role represents an opportunity to progress your career in a diverse land role with responsibility for reviewing potential new land opportunities in conjunction with the existing portfolio. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and possesses previous success in acquiring residential units at a housebuilder.
- Identifying strategic land opportunities located within the Company's area of search, predominantly in the South East of England.
- Detailed appraisal of strategic land opportunities identifying constraints and opportunities.
- Preparation of detailed financial appraisals in order to assess risk and return.
- Preparation and submission of offers to land owners to acquire development sites and negotiating commercial terms.
- The preparation of detailed due diligence prior to the submission of offers and exchange of contracts to clearly identify and articulate the opportunities and risks with the proposed land acquisition.
The Successful Applicant
A professional qualification such as RICS is required along with a background in planning and development. A highly motivated individual with a strategic and innovative approach.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, a lucrative bonus structure, along with the opportunity to work in a project-based, collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh