- Strategic role at a rapidly expanding development company
- Full exposure to acquisitions and planning
About Our Client
This Surrey based Developer are focused on creating and developing high-end residential homes across London and the South East. Working with award winning architects and interior designers my client creates sought after living spaces throughout the south east region and are in a period of expansion.
- Identifying and appraising land.
- Responsible for acquisition stage, technical, financial due diligence and planning / design appraisals.
- Working with specialist consultants and taking through review of appraisals and collaboration with in-house and external teams.
- Reporting directly to the MD.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience within a Land Buying role is required along with a good understanding of the planning process. Candidates must possess excellent planning and organisational skills and be able to utilise an existing contact base to source suitable acquisition targets.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary, lucrative bonus, along with the opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment with lucrative incentives.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.