Privately owned developer
Consdierable career development opportunities
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for a Land Manager based in the West Midlands. The client privately owned, quality focused premium house builder who has big expansion plans throughout 2020.
The opportunity has arisen to join them in a Land Manager role. Your role will focus on:
- Site identification;
- Site analysis and appraisal reports;
- Development appraisal support;
- Producing scheme outlines;
- Assisting bid preparation.
- The role will focus on identifying sites for large, residential builds in the West Midlands.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Have a background in site identification and appraisal;
- At least 2 years experience as a Land Manager within property and housing.
- Be comfortable working independently and within teams;
- Demonstrate an ability to manage your own workload and be proactive and creative in identifying new opportunities;
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered for the position.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is;
- A competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- Competitive company bonus
- Car allowance / company car - Circa. £5,000.