Residential Developer with secure funding and clear strategy to acquire
Opportunity to take on future leadership role
About Our Client
My client is a residential developer with a strong track record, secure funding, and a clear strategy to acquire new sites across 2020 and beyond. With a relatively flat structure decisions can be made quickly and they are opportunity led so will consider most residential led opportunities. In line with their 5 year strategy they are looking to recruit a new Land Manager.
As the Land Manager you will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities, leading development appraisals, running the acquisitions process, and overseeing planning where relevant.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant you will:
- Demonstrate a track record in acquiring residential opportunities;
- Possess a good land-owner and agency network across the Southern Home Counties;
- Be comfortable overseeing the planning process.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be consider for the role.
A driving licence is also required as you will be based in Reading but required to travel.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Land Manager will be:
- Salary up to £80,000 depending on experience;
- A highly competitive bonus structure;
- Travel allowance, Private Medical, and Pension;
- Other flexible benefits.