- To join one of the most reputable Housing Associations in the Country
- Flexible working on offer, excellent benefits & highly competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable and well established Housing Associations in the Country.
- Establish and implement effective working arrangements & practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the business plan.
- Monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service and experience to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Externally represent and promote the organisation effectively by creating a consistent, professional and positive image.
- Take ownership and proactively manage latent defects of all new build properties and liaise with Development Team where required.
- Assist in making insurance claims on behalf of residents and the organisation in respect of latent defects to include inspection of remedial works.
- Ensure the residents are kept up to date with progress of rectifications including timescales and relevant internal systems and schedules are updated.
- Liaise with Employers Agents, Contractors, Residents, internal colleagues, manufacturers and the like to achieve the objectives of the role and organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Educated to a minimum HND level in a relevant Construction, Development, Planning or Build Environment discipline
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Excellent Defects diagnosis skills with a minimum of 3 years experience working within new build construction
- Sound technical/construction knowledge with experience of managing different forms of defects/repairs
- Proven ability to influence and lead relationships with suppliers
What's on Offer
- Flexible working (working from home to begin with - moving to part office based at a later date)
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Generous annual leave