Are you a hands-on qualified finance professional who likes to get stuck in?
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fantastic organisation
About Our Client
Michael Page are working with an exciting not-for profit organisation who are delighted to welcome in a new Senior Accountant to join their finance team.
- Liaising with directors
- Assist in strategy and financial planning
- Provide high quality financial stewardship through efficient processes and systems, effective policies and controls, and timely and accurate reporting
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the wider organisations
- Excel at leading change with empathy and collaboration and in a way that builds a high level of engagement and momentum with both the Finance team and our internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will hold relevant accounting qualifications (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate energy, self-drive and commercial awareness
- Be a confident team leader
- Ideally will have a good background within not-for-profit organisations
What's on Offer
25 days paid holiday, Pension Scheme, additional Company bonuses, attractive benefits