- Cutting edge FS company.
- Excellent benefits / bonus on offer.
About Our Client
We are a business to business (B2B) platform provider whose award-winning service has seen us grow to over £4bn AUA with an expanding client list. Our highly skilled and experienced team are dedicated to providing the standards our clients rightly demand.
Our aim is to help solve client problems and ease their regulatory and administrative burden with secure, integrated and bespoke end-to-end solutions to achieve their investment objectives. Execution quality and excellent service is at the core of our business, all set out in our service level agreements for full transparency.
Our service is provided through our EOS platform, which is a proprietary system developed by our in-house development team. EOS is built using the latest technologies and is based on micro-service architecture, making the platform easy to scale and deploy new functionality. We are also market innovators, capable of recognising unfilled needs and developing products to suit our customers' needs and changing regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a lead BI Developer to:
To develop an enterprise-class BI capability to meet business needs and technical standards within these governance structures;
To manage, and deliver incremental enhancements to, our BI databases and ETL processes;
To develop scalable and robust data pipelines;
To create reporting structures that standardise the calculation of key metrics and indicators;
To liaise with key stakeholders to define and prioritise the road-map for BI / MI within WBS
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a lead BI Developer with:
- proven exposure in an MI/BI role
- Proven exposure of leading and building MI/BI teams
- Financial Services or a regulated sector knowledge considered an advantage
- Full Microsoft Business Intelligence stack knowledge (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) - SSAS is not essential but considered an advantage
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Strong understanding of T-SQL (ideally 2016 ) inclusive of extended object focused SQL such as functions, procedures, tables, and views
What's on Offer
This is great opportunity for a Lead BI Developer to come in and take ownership of our BI platform. As well as offering a great salary and competitive bonus, we also have a great benefits package, including, flexible working, working from home, career progression and much more.
This role would suit anybody in the Nantwich, Wrexham, Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield, Northwich and surrounding areas.
Urgent role contact me today for more information.