- Varied and interesting role with autonomy and scope
- Great business and brand to work for with global reach
About Our Client
Global brand in the FMCG space with well known consumer brands as part of the group name.
The role is varied and autonomous and required someone with experience in supporting sales and marketing teams with new and regular promotions, supporting supply chain business with retailer agreements, supporting with competition law matters, supporting IT teams with technology matters and data protection queries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable and pragmatic commercial solicitor with broad and varied in-house experience. Experience within the FMCG and retail sector is a must-have for our client.
You will have extensive experience in the below:
- supply chain agreements
- retailer agreements and how to negotiate with retailers
- legal matters surrounding promotions, marketing, e-commerce
- competition law and anti-trust matters
- data protection matters
What's on Offer
- excellent day rate (inside IR35 - cannot work via ltd company)
- interesting work load
- supportive business and great place to work