- really exciting time to join a rapidly expanding organisation
- opportunity to be a part of a new and growing marketing function
About Our Client
My client are a well known and well respected organisation that specialise in Payroll, Global Mobility and Audit & Compliance. A true international organisation with offices in many countries around the world.
Having recently received substantial private equity backing, the new major shareholder and newly formed senior leadership team have incredibly exciting growth targets in place for the next 3-5 years, making it a very appealing time to join the company.
- Execute the strategy for prospecting for new customers using direct selling methods
- Drive new enquiries as a result of market outreach, in particular through use of LinkedIn and email approaches, building a pipeline of leads for the Business Development team to convert into successful relationships
- Manage the process for systematic mass outreach to generate engagement with prospects and funnel connections into opportunities
- Liaise with identified external agencies to agree approaches and materials, ensure consistent and coordinated approaches to lead generation
- Generate content, materials and communications to support the organisations market presence
- Research markets and companies to identify appropriate targets for outreach.
- Analyse social media and other sources to generate data and details to ensure successful outreach to targets.
- Undertake other activities needed to generate a significant pipeline of prospects.
- Support business development activities on a global basis as required.
- Promote the company particularly by increasing the general profile of the company and sector awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the definition of market approaches, segments, sectors and opportunities to target
- Follow the agreed approach to consistently generate leads using LinkedIn, email and other social media and virtual methods.
- Research social media, especially LinkedIn, to identify the best targets for outreach and find contact information.
- Using prepared templates as a basis, create materials, emails and other communications to maximise success from each target interaction.
- Input data to CRM and other databases to manage and record the approaches made; follow up as needed.
- React to positive responses with further outreach and follow up; drive interactions to convert prospects into calls.
- Organise meetings with prospective clients, in coordination with Business Development team.
- Undertake market research and other analysis to identify business opportunities, customer prospects and new segments and markets to target for outreach.
- Sell company services and products by ensuring positive virtual interactions with prospective customers.
- Ensure all business is contracted and signed by the Contracts and Commercial Team in accordance with global standards and procedures.
- Support with information when needed by the UK based Business Development and Contracts & Commercial Teams.
- Assist with developing approaches, sales collateral, presentations and marketing materials as required.
- Actively promote the business via social media.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding new initiatives, products and improvements.
- Adhere to the company administrative processes associated with the Business Development Department
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in lead generation activities, ideally within a business services organisation
- Able to operate with a degree of autonomy to deliver required outcomes
- Analytical, methodical and thorough approach to researching and finding information.
- Highly organised, detailed, diligent.
- Very good at paying attention to every detail.
- Excellent skills with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Engaged and interested in businesses, sales and markets.
- Curious about the business, customers, prospects and sectors.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan / coordinate for all activities
- Goal oriented and committed through to completion.
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Proactive, committed, and capable of setting and maintaining high standards.
- Confident and persuasive manner, excellent 'people skills' and diplomacy, able to work effectively with a diverse range of colleagues and customers.
- A professional manner with high standards of integrity.
- Motivated to build a professional and progressive career in sales, marketing, brand management or a related discipline.
- Ability to build a strong and cooperative working relationship with Business Development Managers, Strategic Account Managers, and Contracts and Commercial team.
- Ability to contribute to the success of the broader work of the Brand and Marketing Manager.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Professional & Personal Development
- Ensure that objectives are reviewed regularly.
- Understand and achieve KPIs and meet targets.
- Maintain a positive profile with social media presence.
- Build an awareness and knowledge on industry trends, market activities and competitors, sector products and systems.
What's on Offer
Excellent career growth potential.