Lead Generation Executive
Modern & flexible company culture
Development & progression through to senior roles!
About Our Client
The client is a multi-national Digital marketing agency with a strong bias towards technology & use of data. With thousands of employees all over the globe, this company is a great career step if progression is a key motivator.
The company has a passion for delivering outstanding marketing services for their high-profile clients all over the globe & take pride in the tier 1 feedback they get from each and every project.
This company encourage individuality & difference - building strong teams of interesting personalities, creating a great culture within the business.
Everyone from CEO to Marketing intern has their voice heard with their open and transparent sharing culture. This company is perfect for someone looking for a culture as supporting & motivating as it is driven and hungry to succeed!
Multi-National, but have offices in Leeds
The key responsibilities for the Lead Generation Executive:
- Prospect companies & generated/ qualify leads
- Work in a team to produce a successful proposition to potential customers
- Working towards targets
- Booking qualified appointments
The Successful Applicant
The successful Lead Generation Executive:
- From a Digital Marketing OR Software sales background.
- Committed to putting in the volume required to perform the tasks to get the results
- + 6 months sales executive
- Interested in technology & Marketing
- Looking for a long term solution & career
What's on Offer
On offer for the Successful Lead Generation Executive:
- Career progression with clear line
- Competitive salary & commission