Lead HR Business Partner
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional
About Our Client
Large blue collar organisation
The key accountabilities for you as the HRBP will include:
- Working closely with the supported business, to implement and deliver the HR Strategy/People Plan to include; talent, succession planning and change management, in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high performance culture.
- Work closely and building strong relationships with members of the supported business senior leadership team and other relevant stakeholders. Coach, advise and challenge, where appropriate, business leaders on short and medium term HR issues as required.
- Provide operational HR support on organisation change, senior appointments, salary and bonus, graduate or apprentice programmes.
- Successfully deliver client responsive, cost effective and integrated people solutions that address key business objectives, gaining acceptance from key stakeholders.
- Reinforce the ownership of people management by the business and line managers and support the HR delivery model.
- Work with the broader HR function, including Centres of expertise, HR Direct and HR shared services teams to provide the best solutions for the business.
- Work with appropriate Union representatives to support the business in delivering business solutions.
- Liaise with HR Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a HR Business Partner you will have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve people management.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high performance culture.
- Experience of coaching and influencing senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent technical HR Knowledge - CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence.
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment.
- Involvement in organisation change programmes e.g. TUPE, Organisation re-design, redundancy programmes, etc
- Understanding of project management principles and experience of managing complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Experience of working within a unionised environment.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £55,000 + car/car allowance, bonus + benefits