- Joining a rapid growing, SAS cloud provider
- Joining an expanding team during exiting growth
About Our Client
A leading SAS cloud solutions organisation who have been established for over 2 decades and are working with 60% of all fortune 500 companies, due to rapid growth
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in requirements analysis, design, effort estimation, development, testing.
- Work with product management, architects and other engineering teams to understand stated and unstated needs and turn them into functional and technical requirements.
- Maintain a strong sense of business value and return on investment in planning, design, and communication.
- Lead technical design and architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions while making appropriate trade-offs on technology, functionality, robustness, and extensibility.
- Estimate the project scope and timelines, and consistently deliver on those commitments.
- Implement, refine, and enforce software development techniques to ensure that the delivered features meet software integration, security, and maintainability expectations.
- Research, test, benchmark, and evaluate new tools and technologies, and recommend ways to implement them in product development.
- Maintain high standards of software quality and technical excellence within the team by establishing good practices and writing clean, testable, maintainable, and secure code.
- Inspire a forward-thinking team of developers, acting as an agent of change and evangelist for a quality-first within the organization.
- Mentor and coach team members guide them to solutions on complex design issues and do peer code reviews.
- Proactively identify issues, gaps, or other areas of concerns or opportunities and work to either directly affect change, or advocate for that change
The Successful Applicant
- You have used front end Build tools such as Webpack, Babel or Snowpack.
- React.js, including Redux, front end design patterns.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UI design systems for example Bootstrap, Material or Fluent.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- A solid computer science foundation including data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, with a proven track record of writing high quality, secure web applications.
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and system level performance analysis abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable team player with strong collaboration skills and a focus on results and value delivery.
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation, unit testing, and process improvements.
What's on Offer
- Upto £80k
- 10% Bonus
- Standard employee benefits