- Digital Transformation
- Remote Working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
This role will require you to have a Digital background and you will need a understanding of customer requirements, delivering Digital platform solutions, producing high quality code and scalable, integrated software solutions in the Digital space. It will suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Digital platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology. You will also ideally need to come from a software development or software engineering background.
- Understand the clients business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals.
- Working with Senior Management to help define solutions and support the sales process.
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions - with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions.
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications.
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both parties.
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Manage third-party relationships with digital solution vendors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud solutions.
- A person who is continually looking to learn and improve.
- A strong background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some knowledge of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Working in collaborative teams.
- Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
- Micro-service-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- DevOps background/experience.
- API-centric architectures.
- NoSQL databases.
What's on Offer
The successful Lead Solution Architect (AWS) will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £80,000 - £100,000
- Company Bonus
- Remote Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + work equipment provided