Lead Systems Administrator
£42,000 - £45,000
Lead Systems Administrator - Windows Server, Hyper-V, Azure
Lead Systems Administrator - Powershell Scripting essential
About Our Client
My client is a large public sector organisation based in Taunton.
- Day-to-day administration of the production system and other secondary systems, including monitoring of system health and technical issue identification.
- Act as 3rd line support to respond to incidents reported by users of the system.
- Maintain the Continuous Deployment code base and system automated build
- Reporting of running costs for environments, and taking responsibility for ongoing system improvements
- Routine application of updates and patches to servers at times of low demand.
- Manage the process of procurement for infrastructure and services
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience of leadership and staff development in a technical/support team environment).
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills to produce reports and give presentations at an organisation wide level
- Extensive technical experience spanning the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2016-2019, Hyper-V, Networking, Firewalls, MS Azure, Citrix.
- Use of powershell scripting as an automation tool.
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) within an Agile development team.
What's on Offer
£42,000 - £45,000 + additional benefits