Leadership Development Manager
An exciting position to work with a large, well known industry leader.
A full time, permanent position
About Our Client
A well known, industry leading brand operating within the financial services sector.
As the Leadership Developmeny Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and deliver leadership development interventions in line with the Leadership Development Strategy in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate and evolve leadership development interventions to enable the leadership capabilities aligned to the leadership development and business strategy, communicating clear expectations, behaviours and accountabilities for people leaders and managers.
- Manage and develop key elements of the Leadership Development curriculum, focused on enabling a culture where leaders create brilliant performance in their teams and lead our business in a way that's future focused and aligned to the companies strategy.
- Lead, build, manage and deliver interventions that challenge existing leaders to be better and unlock potential for new and upcoming people leaders and managers underpinned by robust and insightful data.
- Drive usage of the leadership development resources that are available to people leaders and managers.
- Bring outside experiences, thought leadership, insights and research into leadership design, continually thinking about how to be digital inside and out.
- Consult and collaborate across the organisation to understand leadership challenges and enable delivery of the best possible solutions and outcomes, delivering at pace whilst iterating the approach.
- Partner with and manage external specialists where needed, ensuring that they have a good understanding of the business and that what they deliver is aligned with business and leadership strategy and key messages in relation to leadership development.
- Build strong internal and external networks that support company ambitions and cement you as a trusted advisor to the people the business works with.
- Manage Leadership Development interventions within a defined budget, ensuring tracking and delivery of clear and measurable return on investment for everything that's delivered.
- Provide accurate, timely and valuable MI that clearly communicates to HR and business stakeholders the action that's taking place, the impact it's having and the support that's needed from them.
- Role model the leadership capabilities and company behaviours whilst carrying out all aspects of the role.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Leadership Development Manager, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in Leadership Development in the key accountability areas, with evidence of owning the whole development cycle from needs analysis to implementation and evaluation.
- Expertise in designing and delivering leadership programmes that deliver measurable and sustainable behavioural change with people leaders.
- Skills in coaching. Must be able to role model coaching partners and people leaders.
- Skills and credibility delivering learning and giving feedback to leaders at different levels including more senior leaders.
- People development skills - this role requires working with and developing peers across the wider HR team and the business to support delivery of key programmes.
- Confident consulting, managing stakeholder relationships and influencing leaders.
- Confident managing relationships with external specialists and enabling them to deliver in a way that's right for the organisation.
- Ability to work at pace, with agility to respond to evolving demands and to operate effectively across HR and the business.
- Budget management experience.
What's on Offer
As the successful Leadership Development Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- Extensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a large, well known brand