- L&D Strategy & delivery
- Learning & Development partner - autonomous role
About Our Client
An established and successful international Manufacturing/Engineering business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive and high calibre Head of HR and play a pivotal role in the development of HR/L&D for the future.
As Learning & Development Partner you will report to the Head of HR and work with significant autonomy. You will visit other sites across the country as required, building sound relationships with managers and leaders. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and delivery of the L&D strategy
- Developing and embedding processes to identify training needs and development objectives
- Developing succession planning alongside the HR team.
- Designing in-house training and L&D solutions
- Developing apprenticeship programmes and academies
- Overseeing the UK apprenticeship programme.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be a prove Learning & Development specialist with experience in designing and delivering L&D strategies. You will have sound experience in leadership development, apprenticeship programmes and blended learning ideally within manufacturing/engineering (or similar).
You will have sound relationship building skills, a creative approach and the ability to work autonomously whilst also being a team player.
A flexible approach is important. The base location of this role is flexible but there is travel to other sites (various locations) when required.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000 per annum, + car allowance + bonus
Opportunity for some homeworking