- Learning & Development strategy
- Organisational Development
About Our Client
Established and successful manufacturing business.
As Learning & Development Partner you will:
- Work with stakeholders across the Business to deliver effective solutions.
- Continue to embed a strong performance culture and deliver best practice frameworks for ongoing performance reviews.
- Be responsible for implementing a robust succession and talent planning programme.
- Work with stakeholders and HR in identifying high performers at all levels and ensuring robust plans are in place to support their career development.
- Help the business to maximise people capability and identify opportunities to increase engagement.
- Contribute to the induction of new employees to the business to ensure they are clear of our expectations and values
- Support objective setting and performance improvement interventions, identifying and addressing skills gaps, career development based on performance reviews.
- Be responsible for the ongoing design of appropriate training for best practice and performance across all levels of the business.
- Be responsible for KPI reporting successes, feedback and outcomes and provide analytical reporting for senior leaders.
- Acting as an ambassador for the HR team, working collaboratively with the HR Director to deliver employee solutions .
The Successful Applicant
Experienced in a rounded Learning & Development role ideally within a Manufacturing or related environment.
You will be creative and proactive with the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and think commercially, delivering solutions aligned to the Business.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000 per annum + car allowance